Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fond Nightmares + Some Goddamn Vocaloid crap.






Crossposted in like, a billion places. This picture caught me off guard. I was scribbling about in between scriptworks and thumbnailing, and this kind of exploded out of my brain when I was looking at high fashion photos. Sometimes I think that the things I create more or less by accident are better and have more impact than the things I actually plan. I don't know. Often when I paint, there really isn't any rhyme or reason to how I do things, only that the basic picture starts as a huge scribble that slowly gets refined over time. This picture took two hours, which is very quick for me. I used inks and a white gel pen for this on some extremely sexy watercolor paper which is toothy and fantastic, but a pain in the ass to erase things off of. I really should use it more.





I tried so hard to not like vocaloids. I really did. They're just fun and fluffy and ... well, shit.  My favorites are Gackpoid and Megurine Luka. ;w;  So....yeah. Luka scribble. This may or may not get a makeover in photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment