Thursday, August 11, 2011

Derping about and HOLY SHIT I FINISHED SOMETHING.

For anybody interested, this is generally what I look like.





Been on a roll drawing lately. Most of it is not really worth sharing because it's just thumbnails and such, but I sort of finished this thing.




I have this bad habit of trying to create decent finished works in sketchbooks. >_>;;; I have so many canvases and proper boards and whatnot hanging around, but naturally, most of my finished works end up in sketchbooks. Herp. I'm sort of okay with how this came out, but I am definitely NOT okay with how often Canta changes his clothes. Once I get to his chapter in the comic, it's going to be hell on my hands. There is a lot of mixed media going on here, and I am feeling a bit too lazy to list everything right now, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment